- Please do not take the content here as medical advice.
- Reliance on any information this article provides is solely at your own risk.
- Always seek the advice of your mental health professional or another qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your condition.
- Please don’t ignore professional advice or delay seeking it because of something you have read in this article.
- If you are in crisis or think you may have an emergency, call your doctor or go to the nearest facility immediately.
- The content of this article should not be used in any legal capacity whatsoever, including but not limited to establishing a “standard of care” in a legal sense or as a basis for expert witness testimony.
- Listening, reading, emailing or interacting on social media does not establish a doctor-patient relationship with Dr Chachar’s content.
- Dr Chachar does not receive any money from any pharmaceutical industry or other commercial activities.
Privacy and confidentiality
- Privacy is of utmost importance, and all people, places, and clinical scenarios mentioned in the article have been modified to protect any patient identifier and confidentiality.
- This article represents the views and opinions of Dr Aisha Sanober Chachar.
- Any arguments and views expressed in this article are her own and do not represent that of her places of work.
- If you find any errors in any of the content of her blogs, please send a message through the comment.
- There is a no personal guarantee regarding the accuracy of any statements or opinions made on this website.
- The contents of this website, such as text, graphics, images, and other material on the blog (“Content”), are for informational purposes only.
- Dr Chachar does not make any recommendations or endorsements of clinicians, counsellors, psychiatrists, social workers, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned in the article.